Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Bernard Haldane Associates
8000 Towers Crescent Drive Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates A deceitful way to get me in the door, Tell me I'm coming in for a position as an Account Manager for the company Vienna Virginia

I was deceived by the phone call made to me in the middle of the week to offer me a position as an Account Manager for Bernard Haldane Associates. When I began asking questions to Kartasia (the woman who called me)she said that she knew nothing about the position but the Vice President of the company would answer any questions I would have.

Kartasia was very rude and pushy, which made me begin to have second thoughts about even going in for an interview based on our conversation. I was always taught first impressions are everything, My thoughts exactly, anyone who is as unproffessional as she was on the first contact would make anyone have second thoughts about working for that particular company.

So with the gut feeling I looked up the company and sure enough just what I suspected. FRAUD!!!! Thanks to Kartasia for being so rude and unpleasant it made me search the company only to find out I wasn't going in for an Account Manager position but to get RIPPED OFF!!! As to everyone else thanks for your entrys as well!!

Rudely Treated

~Marty~
Fredericksburg, Virginia

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Vienna-Virginia-22404/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-A-deceitful-way-to-get-me-in-the-door-Tell-me-Im-coming-in-f-69701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates