Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Kansas City

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 04, 2002

• Reported By:Grain Valley mo
Bernard Haldane Kansas City
7007 College Boulevard Suite 727 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane RIPOFF Follow up is non existent false promises Overland Park Kansas

My career manager helped me immensely in preparing for interviews. This part was good including the access to job line information. In the middle of my search, my career manager had a death in the family (husband) that took her away for some time. This was a critical time. The local office had a hard time following up with clients and keeping a satisfactory number of managers around.

At this point, my main complaint is that my career manager has now retired and the promised follow up regarding career development, salary increases, etc. is not happening. I have emailed the office to find out who is now my career manager with no luck. My understanding was that for three years I would be able to access assistance on this. At the time, I thought it was a little pricey but worth it. My contract was for almost $5000.00.

Grain Valley, Missouri

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2002 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Kansas-City/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/Bernard-Haldane-RIPOFF-Follow-up-is-non-existent-false-promises-Overland-Park-Kansas-31806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Kansas City