- Report: #69483
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane
Bernard Haldane277 Dartmouth Street Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
Bernard Haldane Misrepresentation and Scam Artists Boston Massachusetts
*Consumer Suggestion: Online job boards DO work...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am writing to indicate my complete shame for being taken advantage of by Bernard Haldane. From what was pitched' to me during the sales process to what has been delivered are 2 entirely different things. I had been told that Haldane was a service that had been in business for 60 years and has employed thousands of people. Their tactics would get me inside to talk with the decision makers and I would find a job with less work. Needless to say none of this has been true. I have worked with a career advisor' given me suggestions that a $19.00 book would have indicated. I am writing to demand the majority of my money. I will indicate the course of events as they occurred.
Bernard Haldane had contacted me after I completed an online form. A telemarketer (I didn't know that at the time) requested I come in for a meeting with an employment specialist. I made an appointment on 5/5/2003, went to the Boston Office, and met with David Eysmann.
David Eysmann laid out the possibilities Bernard Haldane could do for me. He indicated that many people have found a job and are working. He stated that I am obviously doing something wrong and Bernard Haldane has the tools to open up the job market for me.
He said that his organization had the keys to open up hidden career paths. He told me to check the website and to come back the next day. On 5/6/2003, I returned. He indicated that I lacked confidence and that I could obtain a career for $60-$70k and not relocate. He said that I will meet with a career advisor who went to Harvard University and that this career counselor' has plenty of contacts that will help facilitate me finding a career in no time using their service.
I met with Ron Simoncinni and I indicated that I did not have a lot of time to waste and needed to get organized and find a job ASAP. He scheduled me several times within a 3 week period. We met, formulated a value proposition, targeted companies and objectives. I wrote the information and they cut and pasted that information into my resume. I also submitted my resume for a rewrite and reformat. They only reformatted my resume or marketing brochure to 2 pages and copied the exact information I supplied.
After the 4 weeks, he said that my marketing campaign was going forward. I targeted companies and applied the skills that they instructed. Bernard Haldane provided me company information that consisted of 50 pages of information, usually old articles. However, to my surprise when I contacted the Vice Presidents of companies to follow up they neither had time, nor interest in meeting with me. Ron indicated that we might need to go through the Human Resources department. The direct opposite of what David Eysmann had indicated while selling me.
He has also said on several occasions that the job market is so tight that it will be difficult in getting a job. He indicated that one of his clients was working at Loews Cineplex while looking for that perfect job. When I heard that I realized that I had been taken advantage of.
I had written to Ron several times stressing my frustration as well as leaving voicemails, which were never returned. This led to back and forth email and unproductive times, which led to non-productive email situations. To this day, 5 months and $5400.00 later I am worse off then when I fell for their fraud.
In addition, on 9/3, Ron and John Bates met with me. They were re-evaluating my campaign.
At a certain point, John read one of my prospecting letters to a client. John indicated that
it was well written, but that the message I was trying to convey was confusing. Ron S. had reviewed the letter and had authorized me to send it out to the prospective employer. So at that point my expert career advisor was authorizing letters to be sent out that were sub par.
I have discovered that on 10/12 that Bernard Haldane has over 450 articles on them on the website http://www.ripoffreport.com/revengead.htm I have written to them and yes everything was written is true. I am meeting with John Bates who is a VP of Client Services. I will listen to what he has to say and then request my money back. I hope that the issue can be resolved and I will find a job. Obviously, their methods do not work, but I am waiting to hear what he says. I will definitely let you people know what is going on.
Issues with Haldane
1. On 9/3 issued a list of former clients, Bernard Haldane was to provide a list of contacts and to date nothing has been received
2. I showed the reformatted resume to numerous people who said that it is something they would not accept nor hire.
3. The prospecting letters do not work
4. Ron authorized letters being sent but as per John Bates on 9/3 the Letters indicate a mixed message of information and employment. John indicated the letters are confusing. However, Ron let the letters go through.
5. Ron consistently relies on emails and does not return voicemails
6. Ron has indicated 4 months after my payment that now we are ready to get my campaign in 'high gear' when I stressed to him that I need a job right away
7. David E told me that I would get a job sooner and with less work
8. To date none of Haldanes suggestions work
9. David indicated I was selling myself short and that I could obtain a job for 60-70k. Most jobs that have contacted me are companies that I apply to via monster not utilizing their tactics and the offers are around $30K
10.My Career Advisor can be replaced by a how to book.
David Eysmann - Vice President
Ronald A. Simoncini - Sr. Career Advisor
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates
CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Boston-Massachusetts-02116/Bernard-Haldane-Misrepresentation-and-Scam-Artists-Boston-Massachusetts-69483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)