Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 08, 2003

• Reported By:fort woth Texas
Bernard Haldane
dallas.tx.bernardhaldane.net Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Does anyone know if any of the local news stations have done any investigative reports on Haldane? Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Haldane office has resolved our dispute to our satisfaction.

I am very thankful I found this site. It was just sheer luck. I wasn't even looking for anything to do with Bernard Haldane.

Our story is much the same as the hundreds I've been reading for the last 2 days. I was just in shock reading stories that had basically word for word what we went through less than 2 weeks ago. I just hope it's not too late. It's now been 9 days since my husband signed the contract. He's only had one meeting with is 'consultant' last week and was supposed to go to the all day seminar tomorrow. Like so many others, we are feeling so stupid, because we had the nagging doubts and questions and still went through with this.

He has already called our credit card company this morning to dispute the charge from Haldane and sent an email and left a voice mail for the people at Haldane to let them know he is terminating his service with them. We were expecting them to call back almost instantly, but it's now been about 6 hours since he called them and he's heard nothing.

I did just realize when he mailed and called them and told them he's terminating their service, effective immediately, he did not ask them for a refund and did not tell them he's disputed the credit card amount they charged us. (5800) with another 2500 due later. Also, our credit card could only hold 5800, so there was another 350 charged to our debit/check card. I am not sure if they're already talking to their lawyers or just thinking they've got his money and he didn't ask for it back, so why should they call him.

The one credit card has already credited the money back to our account for now. I've never had this happen before and we are very concerned as to whether or not we'll be able to get our money back. I've read a few scary stories about this Dallas office and the threats they've made to people wanting refunds.

I would love to hear from anyone on what we can do or what worked for them, in TEXAS, since I'm not sure if laws concerning this are different in other states.

Also, does anyone know if any of the local news stations have done any investigative reports on Haldane?

Thanks again, and hope to hear from someone soon.

Jill
fort woth, Texas

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2003 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Dallas-Texas/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Does-anyone-know-if-any-of-the-local-news-stations-have-done-any-in-59557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane

Haldane office has resolved our dispute to our satisfaction.

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

The Dallas Bernard Haldane office has resolved our dispute to our satisfaction.