Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:Beloit Wisconsin
Bernard Haldane
Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Their "proprietary info" amounted to nothing but a collection of job hunting strategies that is already well infused into the public domain. Madison Wisconsin

They advertise special services to assist "career changers." As a former teacher looking for work outside of teaching, and having had no success in a year and a half of looking, I decided to invest my very last savings in "career coaching" that would help get me on the right track.

Unfortunately, I chose Haldane for that task, believing it to be a reputable business.

They took my last $5000 and didn't offer me a single resource, idea, suggestion, marketing strategy, or connection that I didn't already have (for free), either from the public library or the web.

I did try to inquire extensively into what I'd be getting (for my $5000 bucks) before I spent it, and all they kept telling me was that they couldn't afford to give out their proprietary info for free, so they couldn't be more specific until after I'd paid the fee.

Of course after I paid the fee I discovered that their "proprietary info" amounted to nothing but a collection of job hunting strategies that is already well infused into the public domain.

Ruth
Beloit, Wisconsin

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Madison-Wisconsin/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Their-proprietary-info-amounted-to-nothing-but-a-collection-of-jo-61209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane