Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2003

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Bernard Haldane
3150 Lenox Park Blvd Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Memphis Tennessee

I had an interview at Bernard Haldane today in Memphis. She sure has a good sales pitch, and makes it sound like they have so much to offer. She told me they choose only a certain percentage of people to work with... I think she said there are 2 cuts to actually make it to becomming a client.

I thought it was strange that my wife was invited to the next meeting. She really had me pumped. But then I started wondering about payment of services. I do know that reputable management/executive search firms receive their fees from the client companies. So I went on the internet to see if I could find any info on payment.

All I found was their website and others with testimonials. Then I typed in Bernard Haldane Payment and this website popped up. THANKS! I'm not about to pay anyone that kind of money up front for "maybe" finding me a job. I am so depressed. Now I feel violated. Well, the good news is, she got me thinking about assessing my skills and abilities.

Pat
Memphis, Tennessee

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2003 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Memphis-Tennessee/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Memphis-Tennessee-60491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane