Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Reported By:Mississauga Ontario
Bernard Haldane
350 Bay Street 9th Floor Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bernard Haldane ripoff stole from me in more ways than one Toronto Ontario

Bernard Haldane's Vice President Steven Fischer, told me many things when I went for an interview. That I would be "marketed", that they had many recruiters, people to search the job bases for me. That I would access the hidden job market, that I would get a job within 1-4 months. I was "just the thing" they wanted. Only a small portion of people get into Bernard Haldane.

All lies. So far, I have been given a binder and a CD to listen to. Their websight lists jobs going back 3 years with 1 job a month appearing in a city of 3 million.

I get to see my counselor once every two weeks since they are so busy with all the people who they sign up and can't help to get jobs.

They take your money and then let you do all the work, then take credit for it. They have almost nothing going for them that a free service couldn't provide.

They pretended to care while they stole $5,000.00 from me.

Please don't fall for their lies.

Ian
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2004 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Toronto-Ontario-M5H-2S6/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-stole-from-me-in-more-ways-than-one-Toronto-Ontario-84925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane