Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2003

• Reported By:toronto Ontario
Bernard Haldane
350 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bernard Haldane invites desperate unemployed people to pay high fee Toronto Ontario

I am very sorry for the people who paid the expensive fee and got nothing. I just got the hell out there.
When I look back it's almost laughable. I had a meetings with a guy in his late 50's(I think).
He said I was getting paid too low (that was true) and I would need a high paying job because I wasn't married to a doctor...
He said welcome to "the old boys network" and showed me a list of their "clients" like: Maclean's, labatt, Nestle, Procter & Gamble and said I could get a management position in one of those even I have never been one before. He said nobody has ever left unsatisfied from BHA. I was their product and they would re-package myself to look like a manager material. He talked and talked and even talked more. It took almost 2 hours. I was tired and getting weak....

Finally at the very end of the meeting the he told me about the fee "the retainer". I must have looked very poor because the he asked me to pay $2950+Tax by visa card. The cheapest amount I have read so far in this page.

Now I can say "what was I thinking???" but I was almost believing the guy when I was in the room with the bad taste art on the wall and Montblanc pens on the desk. The brochure was poorly designed so was the website, I should have known better.

I saw many people come and go in the office while I was there. Has anybody found a dream job through BHA? I don't think BHA is a 100% rip-off company (or is it?) but I couldn't find a webpage saying anything good about BHA except their own website....

Pat
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2003 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Toronto-Ontario/Bernard-Haldane-invites-desperate-unemployed-people-to-pay-high-fee-Toronto-Ontario-65125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane