Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Reported By:new Westminster British Columbia
Bernard Haldane
701 Georgia Street Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Bernard Haldane ripoff I paid 4K for nothing. Vancouver British Columbia

Just confrming what others have said before me. I handed over $4000 to Bernard Haldane to find the hidden job market. What I got was a counsellor who had more problems than I did and who made me cry almost every time I went to see him. He preyed on my emotional side, telling me I owed it to my daughter to get my whole life in order.

I was told my hair was a disaster and when I asked for help on presenting myself, I got very generic information. He also spent a lot of time telling me about his own counselling service that he was setting up and how I should come and see hime there. I thought the approach for finding my set of skills was too simplistic and every time I asked for help with my resume, I got the brush off. In addition, their resume style is totally different from any I've ever seen and although they say it's revolutionary, most people I showed it to didn't like it at all.

This was all a few years ago and I just wrote it off to giving up on myself until I found this website. A year and a half into the 3 year contract, I ended up having surgery that put me out of commission, then had a baby, so assumed there was nothing I could do about it.

new Westminster, British Columbia

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2003 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V7Y-1K8/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-I-paid-4K-for-nothing-Vancouver-British-Columbia-67649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane