Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2003

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
Bernard Haldane
bernardhaldane.ca Internet U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Thanks rip off report for hosting these reports they helped me Internet

Thanks to everyone who posted about their experiences on this site. I tried to fill out the "online" assessment for Bernard Haldane, expecting some sort of email response. I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview with their "senior recruiter" who was very excited to meet me.

I made the appointment, but then I got to wondering why I had never heard of this company. I searched their website but could find no mention of fees, although it looked to me like it would cost. THE VANCOUVER OFFICE HAS NO PHYSICAL CONTACT INFORMATION LISTED ON THE WEBSITE - so I sent numerous emails asking if there was a fee for their service, and got no reply. Thankfully I found this site and I sent an email telling them I would not be keeping my appointment with them, and told them why. Thank goodness for research!

RDMSS
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2003 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane/internet/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Thanks-rip-off-report-for-hosting-these-reports-they-helped-me-Inte-62750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane