Complaint Review: Bernard Haldene

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:Morristown Indiana
Bernard Haldene
Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Bernard Haldene told my fiance that she was "holding me back." Ripoff! Indianapolis Indiana

This happened to me a couple of years ago, but I feel that as a responsible citizen I should report it. At the time, I had just gotten engaged and had just lost my job. I was looking for a job in the IT field. I saw this company on the Internet and scheduled an appointment.

The first day I was there, I had to wait in the waiting room for about a half hour. All the while was this big fat guy out there with me telling me how great the company is, and obvious plant for me to try to be suckered in. Being desperate at the time, i damn near was. I went into this guys very plush office and listened to his condecending British accent making me all of these promises. He was the consumate salesman. He could sell dung to a dung beetle. After asking me about my fiance, he asked if we both would come back the next morning.

We did. He proceded to tell us everything he had said the previous day, but now included the $5000. My fiance balked at this and started asking questions. He then became vary rude to her (BIG FREAKIN MISTAKE). She made a comment to me that this probably wasn't the best way to go. He procedes to say something to the effect that she is HOLDING ME BACK FROM BEING SUCCESSFUL. At that point I say that it is not for me, and he effectively ends the meeting and unceremoniously excuses us.

We leave the building as quickly as possible because i am ready to let loose with a barrage of four-letter words (which my loving fiance lets me do for once.) That MF! MFing slimey @#$#$^! F you and F your F company! $5000! BS, you lowlife F a$$ sitting in your plush F office talking about..." (You get the picture.)

I got to cool down and my fiance bought me a nice breakfast and now we just laugh about all of the creative phrases that passed my lips.

DO NOT TRUST BERNARD HALDENE. DON'T PAY SOMEONE TO HELP YOU FIND A JOB.

Another bit of advice free of charge:
BEWARE OF ANYONE WHO OFFERS YOU SOMETHING WITH A VERBAL CONTRACT: EMPLOYMENT, SERVICES, WHATEVER. ALWAYS GET THINGS IN WRITING WITH A SIGNATURE

Michael
Indianapolis, Indiana

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2004 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldene/Indianapolis-Indiana/Bernard-Haldene-told-my-fiance-that-she-was-holding-me-back-Ripoff-Indianapolis-Indian-77776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldene