Complaint Review: Bernard Haldene

Bernard Haldene
Suite 2920 - 700 West Georgia St Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Bernard Haldene ripoff preying on the unemployed Vancouver British Columbia

Ripoff Report:

With regards to the Bernard Haldane company. I was an executive in the hospitality industry and recently lost my job due to a merger. I never thought of myself as a "Case" until the 4th month of looking for work. I haven't looked for work for 20 years. I was always offered the next position from the next employer. I answered the ad in the paper from BH. I checked the company scams or rip offs on the internet and found this site which listed over 400 complaints.

I don't know if all these were legit but the simple fact that this guy, Joe Lopushinsky, said, "I'll be straight with you if you'll be straight with me," and wouldn't tell me what the fees would be until the end of the second meeting, gave me enough suspicion to check them out. I felt very uncomfortable when I couldn't get my "Advisor" to tell me exactly what the service would cost.

I started reading some of the complaints and each story was verbatim what I experienced. "Senior Advisor," Just open the door when you've completed the forms," We don't accept just anybody, only 1 in 10 are accepted," "the second meeting the next day 7:30 am.

I did call the cancel the next meeting and received a call from my "Advisor." He said,"Well, we are the biggest in the business. Don't you think that General Motors gets complaints?"

I spoke to a few freinds afterwards and found out that one of them had been fleeced for $5,000.00 by Bernard Haldane but had been ashamed to admit it. Same deal, you can get more help from a government office.

You saved me a waste of time meeting and some money I'm sure.

Thank You!

Bill
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldene/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V7Y1C8/Bernard-Haldene-ripoff-preying-on-the-unemployed-Vancouver-British-Columbia-71069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldene