Complaint Review: Bernhardt Company Inc

• Reported By: starry01 — Conroe Texas
Bernhardt Company Inc
P.O. Box 740 Lenoir, North Carolina USA

Bernhardt Company Inc easy come easy go Lenoir North Carolina

I do surveys to make extra money and get paid in the mail sometimes. I received a check for $1920.50 in the mail from a survey company. They told me to deposit the check in my bank and as soon as it cleared to take the cash and do some tasks for them. I could keep $350.00 for myself. I did the tasks. One was wiring money to Western Union and the other Money Gram. Then then told me to keep $60.50 and go shopping for anything I wanted. I was at Walmart. I had to fax receipts to them. As soon as I faxed the info the check was put on depostit hold at my bank. It messed us up financially and I had to use the $350 to pay my bills. Thank goodness we had taken out enough to pay our rent and get some groceries. The check is still sitting in our bank. Worthless as the people who sent it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernhardt-Company-Inc/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28545/Bernhardt-Company-Inc-easy-come-easy-go-Lenoir-North-Carolina-1074403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernhardt Company Inc