Complaint Review: Bernie lynch

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Victim of Bernie — Port alberni British Columbia Canada
Bernie lynch
4424 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Bernie lynch Bernard Lynch We are building a case & are looking for additional info. They Sold us heaters that were supposed to be CSA & Ontario Hydro approved for the rental market. They were not CSA & don't work. Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: New Web Site

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Return my wife's heaters

*Author of original report: Bed Bug heater scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Attempted Fraud

We are currently building a case against Bernie & Christine, they ripped us off with their bedbug heater scam. We are looking for info others who have been ripped off by him may have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernie-lynch/Niagara-Falls-Ontario-/Bernie-lynch-Bernard-Lynch-We-are-building-a-case-are-looking-for-additional-info-They-980310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernie lynch

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

New Web Site

AUTHOR: hydro foam - (United States of America)

Due to additional information and numerous negative reports go to sunair.info

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Return my wife's heaters

AUTHOR: hydro foam - (United States of America)

I have asked you on numerous occassions to simply return my wife's heaters that she sent to you thinking  she was investing in a rental company partnership that you were establishing.  She was not aware that your company Thermal Remediation Experts Inc. (BC-bedbug Expert) was simply trying to obtain additional free equiipment at her expense.  This is criminal.  As I told you before I'm not going to stand by and let you screw her out of $7400.00.   As far as your pictures shown above they are  simply fake.  For starters your E Mail shown in  the picture above was simply wasn't sent.  I've enclosed my records of the E Mails I've received.  As a front you have set up a number of businesses, (A1 Bedbug Heater Rentals Vancouver BC 1-888-721-8066)  Another company (Bedbug Heater Rentals 221 Venebles Vancouver Phone 250-918-8203)  I'm sure there is more, I haven't found them yet.  As far as your BC Bedbug expert business I'm at a bit of a loss,  How does a man that drove a delivery vehicle for Loomis for over 14 years become a Bedbug Expert with approximately 6 hours training on equipment operation  then charge thousands of dollars for something he knows nothing about?  I think your right, the RCMP should be involved.  However I can't show my 50 plus pages of documents on this site, but if you go to www.sunairsystems.net  I will make them available including your E Mails to me as you requested. As to the blowers that came with your package, they have been sitting in Victoria and will be released upon the return of my wife's heaters  As I told you earlier, if your intent on screwing my wife out of thousands of dollars, you will have a fight on your hands

Bed Bug heater scam

AUTHOR: Victim of Bernie - (Canada)

Lynch  It's amazing how you are trying to sound like the victim. This site clearly shows your unsavory
behavior  regarding your so called business, and the courts saw through your lies too.

I asked you from day one return the $ 7600.00 dollars I deposited into your account and I will gladly send all your equipment back, You have refused to do this so who is scamming who.
Let's stick to the facts.

I never said to you I had over a dozen locations.

I never talked to you about the 61 unit apt building your little heaters would not do the job.

I never received our full package as advertised missing fans/blowers thermostat.

The invoice you are showing with your wife name on it, I don't know why your wife has bought the heaters when we have a
contract with your numbered company!

You were the one who wanted to be able to withdraw funds or write a cheque through the company without my knowledge or
consent,  I wanted from day one two people had to sign the checks,  I told you this would keep everyone honest since we are 4000 miles apart.  You refused  that's why the account was not completed.

I paid you cash and if I had over a dozen locations why would i need a loan?  I am not going to get into this other garbage your saying it really shows your intelligence.

The e-mails you have copied here I don't see my reply, So I will put them up to show the truth.

The pic of your heaters proves my point they are very dangerous and you cannot rent these things to the public and that's why I purchased them from you.  They are not approved.

And for your last pic, I have contacted ESA and CSA and many other government agencies regarding your heaters they have informed me that you are under investigation.

Also the owner of the pest control company is your friend and when you say he's says it's the best year they ever had in 20 years, that says nothing about your heaters, every pest control company is having their best year with this bed bug plague. They are many real bedbug  heaters out there your heater consists of an OVEN ELEMENT with no air movement  it would be cheaper to buy a stove and haul it around, you need forced hot air to really treat bed bugs not oven elements ask
the real professionals.

I have contacted the RCMP regarding your behavior and your bedbug heater rental  scam they are  filing fraud charges against you.

So again send my money back and I will send all your amateur equipment back but don't try saying I am scamming you when I paid you in full and want a refund, this is just your way of trying to get out of it.

Terry Dobson

Also I see you have some new amateur baseboard heaters your trying to rent  with a new phone number. I will let all the agencies know about this one as well. Here's the link if anyone's interested.

Sun Air 5000 bed bug heater rentals -  289-925-5450

The pics below:
1- This is your distribution box, approved, I think not.
2- Doesn't that light switch belong on a wall?
3- Reply to your e-mail

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attempted Fraud

AUTHOR: hydro foam - (United States of America)

In late May 2012 I received a request from Terry Dobson 4663 Durant Street Port Alberni B.C. wanting to purchase our bedbug heaters.  Dobson also wanted to finance the Heaters through our leasing people and faxed off an application to them.   Dobson went on to say he was debugging a 61 suite apartment building and needed a lot of additional equipment.  Dobson also went on to say he had offices in over a dozen other locations as well.  However when I didn't hear anything back I just naturally assumed he went to another source.  Approximately 3 months later I got another call from Dobson wanting me to become his supplier as well as his partner in a Bedbug Heater Rental business.  Dobson wanted to open Bedbug stores across Canada and the USA.  Dobson claimed he could keep me busy full time just building heaters for him and asked me not to sell heaters to anyone else.  Not knowing this man, I took him at his word and got my wife to purchase  the first heater package for $7,456.87.  Dobson also purchased the second package.  It was agreed that when the new company was established the equipment would be sold to the business and loans would be issued to each party.  The heaters were shipped to Thermal Remediation Experts Inc. (Terry Dobson)  October 9th 2012.

Although my company signed an incorporation agreement on behalf of Sun Air Systems, my company was never issued shares in the new company.  The only Director was Dobson and the only person that could issue shares.  My company was never included in the company bank account.  I was now becoming a bit concerned.  I decided to call Guardian Lending to see if they had anything on this man.  I was told that they declined the loan.  Apparently Dobson was trying to obtain a loan in some woman's name that had nothing whatsoever to to with Thermal Remediation Experts Inc.  Apparently the Finance company tried to reach her or did reach her, but apparently she knew nothing about it.  The loan was rejected.

I was now becoming more concerned that something was wrong.  I contacted Dobson and spoke with Tina, who couldn't understand why the loan was rejected.  Tina claimed the woman had a $400,000.00 dollar home as well as a $200,000.00 and was certainly in good financial shape.  I suggested to Tina that maybe they should have discussed it with her.  Later that day I called Dobson who said the bank account was opened and the paperwork was been sent to Niagara Falls.  During the next week or so when nothing showed up I contacted the Royal Bank in Port Alberni, the bank Dobson claimed had opened the new account.  However no one seemed to know what I was talking about but reception said they would have someone call.  Around 8 PM that evening I received a call from someone named Meana, who claimed Dobson tried to open an account, but what he was requesting just wasn't workable.  I then contacted the manager and explained what I thought Dobson was doing.  He didn't seem to know who I was.  I asked him a simple question. Does 0949668 B.C. Ltd have an account here and is Dobson and Sun Air systems (Lynch) shareholders on the account.  He wouldn't give me an answer.  I also sent off a letter November 15th requesting the same information.  I'm still waiting for an answer.

I have also sent off numerous E Mail's to Dodson telling him my wife is not interested in financing his business and just wants her heaters returned.  She sent them out thinking she was getting involved in a legitimate business and now realizes she's caught in Mr Dobson's scam  She's really not interested  in taking a seventy five hundred dollar bath.  Although I have 50 or more pages to show what went on I've enclosed a couple for review.  (1)  The Heaters were ESA. and CSA. approved (2) E Mail to Dobson  (3) Heaters in service  (4)  Invoice showing payment by Christine for heaters that were sent to Dobson