Complaint Review: Berzerker Wear

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: HeavyDan — Milan Other
Berzerker Wear
Internet USA

Berzerker Wear Bought an item from this online store, never got anything. Told me to re-sent, but nothing. Internet

Placed an order on berzerkerwear.com and on December 12, 2013 they said they've shipped the item (a t-shirt, $19...). After 2 months I've contacted them asking if it was normal I didn't received anything to that day.

They told me the package was shipped and showed me the route with the tracking number. The Item was supposed to be sent to Italy. Last location was Los Angeles, CA, on December 16. Then the package supposedly left the US for Europe but never made it...

I wrote again asking what could I do about it, and on February 20th THEY told me "lets try and get you a new package out, but as you can see we did ship a long time ago!". English is not my native language but I thought "let's try and get a new package out" meant "we will re-send your item". Apparently I was wrong.

On March, 31st I asked if they did re-send the package. No answer. On April, 7th I wrote to them "Hello, did you get my last email?", the answer was "Yeah we got it". [continued below]....

..... In that moment I realized I would not have my t-shirt, nor my money back.

After some other emails I sent they replied only "when we send off your package is beyond us...your customs, ours can do what they want". I told them this thing happened to me in the past with Amazon.com for example and they did re-send.

Long story short, I lost my money, didn't get my t-shirt. If they don't resend packages that get lost and do not offer a shipping insurance they should write it clearly. Something like "ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK" would do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berzerker-Wear/internet/Berzerker-Wear-Bought-an-item-from-this-online-store-never-got-anything-Told-me-to-re-s-1140666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berzerker Wear