Complaint Review: Best Auto Solutions for you, Auto Solutions for you

• Submitted: Mon, August 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: stuart — California USA
Best Auto Solutions for you, Auto Solutions for you
http://www.freewebs.com/caliboy19/contactinfo.htm Internet United States of America

Best Auto Solutions for you, Auto Solutions for you debra monfore, debra l hanson, dee anderson, mandy monfore, ayan hussein, charles nkuna, corday handy I was selling my cars on craigslist. Was contacted by Dee Anderson ,debra l monfone, debra hanson. told me she could sublease my cars for me no problem. She would take care of everything. Her and Cor ,

*General Comment: how do i contact the authorities as i

Dee Anderson, Debra Lyle Hanson, Debra Lyle Monfore, Corday Handy, Mandy Monfore, Charles Nkuna, Ayan A Hussein. These guys will steal your face right off your head. Dee told me she could sublease my cars no problem, she found me on Craigslist. After listening to her for a week and looking at all her paperwork that seemed to protect me in every way, I told her ok. She and Mandy and a man who's name I did not get came to take the cars. The long and short the first car got one payment made. Fortunately it was close to me so I just went and got it. Of course the person that had it told me he told Dee he could not make the payment a week before. I heard nothing from Dee. The second car, now that is different. Dee gave it to Ayan Hussein before I even knew she has given it to anyone. After she had the car in her posession I find out she has not means of support. Apparently Charles Nkuna made the first payment. You guessed it, the second payment never came. I called Hussein to tell her she was in default of our contract. That was the last time I heard from them. I have repo folks looking but not found it yet. Dee claims it is not her problem. Corday Handy is no where to be found.
All these guys are criminals who know the law much better than you and I. Before this I did not even know you could not sub lease a car in the state of California. I am going to keep looking and will find them some day. The DA and Police are working on it. Since Dee anderson is on probabtion she might find a way to find the car and keep herself out of jail. But who would think any of these people would do anything they do.

stuart
(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))@comcast.net

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Auto-Solutions-for-you-Auto-Solutions-for-you/internet/Best-Auto-Solutions-for-you-Auto-Solutions-for-you-debra-monfore-debra-l-hanson-dee-and-481008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Auto Solutions for you, Auto Solutions for you

#1 General Comment

how do i contact the authorities as i

AUTHOR: mad as hell - (United States of America)

actually had 3 vehicles from this company and had all 3 vehicles taken away after paying 10,000.00 deposit