Complaint Review: Best Auto Trader

• Reported By: Vjackson — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Best Auto Trader
5435 West Sahara Ste. A, Las Vegas,Nv Internet United States of America

Best Auto Trader Best Auto SCAMMERS!! Internet

I wouldn't refer this dealer to my worst enemy!!! I traded in a 2003 Chevy Tahoe that was in perfect condition other than a few minor needed repairs that the dealer had us pay for out of our pocket before accepting out trade in. We purchased a 2002 Suburban with 15,000 less miles, seats 3 additional people than my Tahoe and appeared to be in great shape. The day after we brought it home the A/C started blowing hot air. Mary, the owner, had me bring the vehicle to her brother to "fix" after he worked on it the A/C blew cold but now has a strange noise when A/C is no on and gas is pressed. A few days after the A/C is blowing hot again and dealer refuses to help fix the $1700 in needed repairs to the A/C (we took to another mechanic) and says we purchased "as is" but they failed to disclose the problem with the A/C. I too thought it was great that they are a small family owned and run business and thought I could trust them but came to find that they are dishonest and heartless!! I have a 20 month old baby with a genetic disorder that prevents him from forming his outer layer of skin and therefore he cannot control/regulate his body temperature so it is imperative that I have a working A/C system in my vehicle and they could care less. Mary says it is our problem because A/C worked when we test drove it...truth is they knew the AC system needed repairs and did what they needed to do to have it blowing cold just long enough to sell and now they have washed their hands of us. Who would want to do business with these kind of heartless people???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Auto-Trader/internet/Best-Auto-Trader-Best-Auto-SCAMMERS-Internet-934868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Auto Trader