Henrietta

• Reported By: littlewalty — Jonesboro Georgia
Best Bank
1225 Caroline Street Atlanta, Georgia USA

Best Bank Missing Cash Deposit Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: I have the cash deposit receipt

*General Comment: Simple solution...

on 2/28/14 , my Husband went into Best Bank and made a cash deposit of $525.00, on 3/1/14, I proceeded to pay our rent, the monies was not in my account, I went to the nearest branch and was told by one of the supervisors that it was a Bank error and my monies would be in my account by  the close of the day. No monies was in my account. I went to the branch my husband deposited the monies in on 3/2/14 and was told that they never recieved any communication about my missing monies, the supervisor noted that the money was deposited but could not tell me what happened to it. I gave the supervisor a copy of  a email that was supposedly sent to the branch alerting them of my missing  funds, she reluctantly stated that they never recieved the email

I adamantly explained that now my rent is late and I have occured a $50.00 late fee, spent monies on gas twice to rectify this problem. She went on to explain that there has to be an investigation done, even though it was clearly a Bank error.

Why would the bank not return my money then do their investigation?

Poor customer service, Passing the Blame, and the customer is left holding the bag, of course I  plan to cancel my account. This is not the first or second time I recieved such bad customer service from this bank, without customers they simply would have no business.

Warning if you thinking about depositing your hard earn money in this bank, Dont do it, its not worth it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Bank/Atlanta-Georgia-30307/Best-Bank-Missing-Cash-Deposit-Atlanta-Georgia-1127759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Bank

I have the cash deposit receipt

AUTHOR: littlewalty - ()

So far Best Bank has "agreed" to pay our late fees, however we also requested " gas monies", due to the fact we had to drive 85 miles round trip to take care of a Bank error. What saddens me is that we had  the verification of  our deposit receipt and Best Bank answer was, "We just don't know what happened"  it took  countless hours on the phone,  filing a complaint with the BBB! and finally "the customer" returning to the Bank 2 times and refusing to leave until the error was corrected! Now I am waiting on our refund request

#2 General Comment

Simple solution...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

Show them the deposit receipt your husband got when he deposited the money.