Complaint Review: Best Bank

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Best Bank
30777 Northwestern HWY, Suite 301 Farmington Hills, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2344636
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Best Bank Charges false overdraft fees causing your account to go negative so they may charge more Farmington Hills, Missouri

I was originally overdrawn, but I paid that and had plenty of money in my account to cover the transactions that I made. When i deposited my check, the bank told me that the money would be available the next day. Two days later i used my card at a local restaurant, and it went through no problem. I used it a couple of other places, and there was still plenty of money available to cover my transactions according to the online balance sheet provided by the bank. Four days after the first transaction had been made, the bank decided to charge an overdraft fee. I used my card to spend a little more, and according to my records I should have ten dollars left, but, when I get online to check my balance, I see three overdraft fees and my account is now $85 overdrawn. I call and after much round and round they say they will take care of it. But after that i get online a little later to see that the problem was not taken care of and my account is still overdrawn. I have called the bank several times and can get absolutely no help. Everyone is extremely rude, and unwilling to admit any fault. What is worse is that they are saying that they have already done so much for me that they can not do anything about it. So, i guess the point is don't use Best Bank, or any bank in the Guaranty Bank family. They are irresponsible with your money, rude, and cannot analyze a bank statement to save their lives. They refuse to look at the first overdraft fee nestled inbetween legitimate transactions that the bank had plenty of funds from me to cover.

Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Bank/Farmington-Hills-Missouri-48334/Best-Bank-Charges-false-overdraft-fees-causing-your-account-to-go-negative-so-they-may-cha-451296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Bank