Complaint Review: Best Blanks

Best Blanks
1930 N. 30 Road. Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Best Blanks BEWARE OF SALES SUPPORT!!!! Hollywood, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Online order & customer takes zero responibility

*Author of original report: Here is the invoices

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We Strive To Satify Ever Customer!

I have been a customer for about a year now. I placed my second order...I called to make sure I was getting the right product. I was given a product number and told that yes, it was correct. When my order came in it was an incorrect product and one I cannot use. In order to return the product (which I paid $15 SHIPPING on!!!) I must ship it back myself and pay a $25 restocking fee. Seriously?! They pay $25 for someone to put this back on a shelf - its PAPER!!!

I was told there are no notes and no record of any of my previous phone calls - all in all I called in about 7 times trying to get the paper to work the first time. It seems that a sales person looked at my first order and without listening to what I needed gave me a product number. Now, I have orders I cannot fill, it makes my business look bad and I'm out $100! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER ONLY THE BOTTOM LINE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Blanks/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Best-Blanks-BEWARE-OF-SALES-SUPPORT-Hollywood-Florida-1046416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Blanks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Online order & customer takes zero responibility

AUTHOR: BESTBLANKS - ()

It is now clear customer ordered this product directly from our online store and not through one of our product specialts.

Our website has extensive product information that was available to customer prior to making the purchase. It is unfortunate that customer is looking to blame the supplier for what is now clearly their error. All the information is posted (for a reason) for this heat transfer paper, including what printers it is used in, what type of garments it works on and even has the printing and applications instructions posted as well.

We go out of our way to help customers no matter what their expectations and we stand behind everything we sell. But you don't have to take our word for it. See reveiws from thousands of our customers. Please see the top right corner of our website for this information.

Here is the invoices

AUTHOR: lv2peas - ()

Unfortunately they are trying to state that this is untrue because there was no "evidence." Well, here are my invoices. I am just trying to help out the next customer. You can find a better product cheaper, free shipping, better customer service and faster on Amazon.

Thank you for your order, we are delighted to have you as a customer!

Your order will be processed with speed! Upon authorization of your method of payment we will ship your order as requested.

We will email you the shipment tracking #'s to the email address that you have provided.
Please white list "@bestblanks.com" to insure it does not get flagged as spam.

Please keep an eye on your emails. We will email you the tracking information when your order ships!

Orders typically ship within 24 hours. Shipping takes place M-F (except on legal holidays).

If you are sending payment by check please print this page and send it with your check to:

BESTBLANKS
1930 North 30th Road
Hollywood FL 33021

Note: We must receive your check (and it must clear) before we can ship your order.

Return to store

Shipping*: GROUND $13.06
Tax Total: No Tax (0.00%) $0.00
Total $52.56

Credit Card Statement Address
Confirm email to insure you receive receipt, tracking info, etc.
Margaret

Old Hickory

United States

Shipping Address
Margaret

Old Hickory

United States

How Did You Find Us? (What Search Engine, Magazine, Etc.)

Ordering Instructions

survey: Google

Qty  Name                                  SKU            Each Subtotal
------------------------------------------------------------------------
25   8.5"x11" TransferJet Heat Transfer PaperTJ-8          $1.15    $28.75
50   8.5"x11" Jet-Opaque 1 Step/Darks Heat Transfer PaperJO-8          $0.99    $49.50
1    Silicone Parchment Paper Roll (70 Sq Ft. - 13" wide x 65' long =10,140 SQ inches!)SPRoll       $12.95    $12.95
------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   Subtotal      $91.20
                                          Shipping*: GROUND      $12.63
                                                  Tax Total       $0.00
                                                Grand Total     $103.83

Payment type:    Visa

We are always adding new and useful products and state-of-the-art equipment to help make you more profitable and efficient.

Please stop back often for the most up to date selection!

BESTBLANKS Helps Your Business Do More Business!

Store URL: http://www.bestblanks.com/index.html

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We Strive To Satify Ever Customer!

AUTHOR: BESTBLANKS - ()

It is unfortunate that anyone can go online and talk bad about a good company and without any confirmation the person actually purchased from the company. This complaint provides no product details, no time frames and no customer information so there is no way to respond to these accusations. In our experience some complaints of this nature (that  happen on rare occasion) is when a customer has expectations that are way beyond what is reasonable.

We at BESTBLANKS are absolutely obsessed with making sure customers receive the highest level of service. In the rare event an order has the wrong item we strive to correct it ASAP and at our expense. Our business is built on repeat business but you don’t have to take our word for it, see what thousands of customers are saying from an independent shopper review site. Please see this link for more details: http://www.bestblanks.com/testimonials.html