Complaint Review: Best Blanks

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Best Blanks
Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Best Blanks bestblanks.com Terrible customer service, rude owner, negligent shipping dept. WORST EVER Hollywood, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely False!

I've been a regular customer of the sublimation blanks seller, bestblanks.com for about 3 months now.   Their items are extremely overpriced.  If you just do a simple search, you can find it much cheaper.  My rep was Sabrina.  They tried to sell me overpriced items... (example: a heat press that I could buy on ebay for $200, they would try to sell for $2,000)

I made an order a few weeks ago for a special type of ink cartridges for my Richo printer.  You cannot get these cartridges anywhere else except maybe 1 or 2 other places online.   I ordered them a few weeks in advance before I knew I would run out of ink.  The cartridges came in the mail but they sent me the wrong ink cartridges, they didn't fit my printer.  Anyone in the sublimation industry knows  that if your printer doesn't have ink, then your whole business is in jeopardy.

I called Sabrina and told her about it but my replacement ink cartridges have not arrived yet and it's been almost two weeks.  I had to call her on Monday to remind her to ship the items.  Sure they sent replacements but it took WAY too long.  I told her how urgent this is. I have hundreds of Amazon and eBay orders that are late because I can't print.  People are already leaving me negative feedback.  My accounts are probably going to be cancelled now because of BestBlanks.com's negligence.

What really ticks me off is that they owner of Best Blanks called me and told me I should have checked to make sure they sent me the right items.  My response was: "I'm sorry but I assumed YOU would have done your job properly!"  Best Blanks simply does not understand the importance of good customer service.  What the owner said to me was an extremely rude and out-of-line thing for someone to say in a position of customer service.  They should have spent the $30 and over-nighted me the correct items so I could get my business up and running.  It's a shame that they lost me as a lifetime customer for only a lousy $30.  I will never purchase anything from them again because they refuse to make things right.  They absolutely killed my business overnight because of their negligence.

DO NOT TRUST BESTBLANKS.COM  THEIR SHIPPING IS INACCURATE AND THEY WILL SEND YOU INCORRECT ITEMS, THEN REFUSE TO SEND YOU THE CORRECT ITEMS.  Their competitors will go the extra distance to make you a happy customer.  In the end, that's what really counts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Blanks/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Best-Blanks-bestblankscom-Terrible-customer-service-rude-owner-negligent-shipping-dept-975933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Blanks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely False!

AUTHOR: BESTBLANKS - (United States of America)

Since this complaint is from an "Anonymous" person it is impossible to determine what happened. If indeed this complaint is actually from a customer (or perhaps a competitor).

The accusations in this complaint are truly ridiculous. BESTBLANKS treats every customer with respect. In fact we go out of our way to help our customers no matter what the order size. Furthermore, our products are fairly priced as we are a wholesaler to the trade.

Customers should check their order contents within a reasonable period of time (within two weeks). When customers contact us as much as a year later to say they didn't get the correct item we still try to offer a solution. To blame the supplier for lost business over the cost of an ink set just goes to show they take no responsibility for their own actions or lack of action as this appears to be the case. Assuming the inks they are claiming was indeed shipped wrong and was in fact purchased from us.

BESTBLANKS.com has been serving the digital imaging trade for more than 12 years and has thousands of satisfied customers, but dont take our word for it, see what customers are saying from a reputable independent shopper review site. A link can be found at the top right corner of our website. BESTBLANKS.com has high marks in all categories!

We take our reputation seriously as we do our customers and the high level of customer service we provide.