Complaint Review: Best Brand Values

Best Brand Values
PO Box 810365 Internet United States of America

Best Brand Values BBV*HOTMOVIESAL Internet company RIPOFF, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale Membership

February 2012 I purchased a David from hotmoviesales.com which costed about $13.00 and today I checked my bank acct. to find another charge for $9.95. I didn't recognize the charge so I googled the name that was shown on my bank acct. statement. As soon as it pulls up I see all these other complaints online concerning this same company and same problem.

I contacted the company and they stated that when you purchase a dvd from them you are automatically enroled in a membership. They also claim it was at the bottom of the page before you submit... It must have been very small print because myself and thousands of others had this same problem. They did not make any effort to refund me my money.... This company is a RipOff for sure.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Brand-Values/internet/Best-Brand-Values-BBVHOTMOVIESAL-Internet-company-RIPOFF-Internet-869330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Brand Values

HotMovieSale Membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order, $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx