Complaint Review: Best Brand Values

• Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: cathy oddo — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Best Brand Values
PO BOX 810365, Boca Raton Florida 33481 Internet United States of America

Best Brand Values hotbooks.com I ordered a Bible for my daughter's school, cancelled the order and ended up being chared 19.95 for 10 months on my Visa Internet

I ordered a Bible from Hotbooks.com.  in August 2009.  I cancelled the order when I found out the book was on backorder.  They began to charge my Visa without my permission 19.95 from September 2009 until April 2010 at 19.95 each month.  They will not refund my money.  I did not ask for this membership and never used it.  The membership is for Best Brand Values.  I wrote a letter to the CEO and have not heard back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Brand-Values/internet/Best-Brand-Values-hotbookscom-I-ordered-a-Bible-for-my-daughters-school-cancelled-the-o-598074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Brand Values