Complaint Review: Best But?Capital One

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — toledo Ohio
Best But?Capital One
PO box4144 Carol Stream Ill, Select State/Province USA

Best But?Capital One HSBC Over charging continual late fees. Carol Stream  Illionois

This problem started in May of 2013. Originally I had a credit to my Best Buy account for 2 months of 50.00 of February and March. I wasnt issued a reimbursement. I made a purchace of 53.36 sometime after March leaving a balance 3.36 on my account.

They have continually tacked on late fees of over 25.00 to my account every since then. I called customer service on May 20th. I was given a confirmation code of J41206 being reassured that this would be looked into and they would send me a letter of decesion via mail....I have heard nothing from them yet I continue to be assessed late fees, now up wo over 269.00

I have sent them two certified letters with this dispute on July 20th and Aug. 2. Still no response from them but late fees, all because the amount of $3.36. I believe this harrassment,  unfair and causing my credit to look bad.  They were not in a hurry to advise me of my overpayment or refund my 50.00 but they sure are making it a big deal to continually harrass me with late fees.  I have all documentation of certified letters and confirmation numbers and dates I called.   This has caused me a great deal of stress. I dont have time for this nonsense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-ButCapital-One/Carol-Stream-Ill-Select-StateProvince/Best-ButCapital-One-HSBC-Over-charging-continual-late-fees-Carol-Streamnbsp-Illionois-1087185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best But?Capital One