Complaint Review: Best Buy Baytown Texas

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Marilyn — Elizabeth Bay, NSW Australia Texas
Best Buy Baytown Texas
Nationwide USA

Best Buy Baytown Texas I bought a camera at Best Buy in Baytown Texas when my camera brok and the new one is defective. I have emailed Chris Allen a couple of times but my email is being ignored. I don't live in Texas or the USA and just want a response to my email but it appears Best Buy won't respond. Baytown Texas

I bought a replacement camera at Best Buy in Baytown Texas when my original camera broke. But it appears the new camera is defective. I don't live in Texas or the USA (was visiting) and have emailed the store on their email address (chris.allen@bestbuy.com) but have no reply. I can't go to the store and it appears they are taking advantage of this and ignoring my email. So I am stuck with a defective camera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Baytown-Texas/nationwide/Best-Buy-Baytown-Texas-I-bought-a-camera-at-Best-Buy-in-Baytown-Texas-when-my-camera-brok-1142800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Baytown Texas