Complaint Review: Best Buy -Geek Squad

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Jonathan — Norwich New York
Best Buy -Geek Squad
Nationwide USA

Best Buy -Geek Squad Terrible Disservice at the National Chain of Best Buy Vestal, NY Nationwide

Please, I need help. I’m trying to stay calm. I have a fully covered Canon 5d mark3 that I purchased from Best Buy. I brought it in with an error msg. ~I received an email that they were fixing it. I got an email saying that they DID fix it. It arrived to my house today with a note inside “RETURNING UNIT UNREPAIRED. BB LISTS MODEL # AS 6410055” I was promised by the Geek Squad at Best Buy that my warranty would cover the camera & that their people would fix it.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!

Today is Wednesday. I’m a wedding photographer, and I’m shooting a wedding this SATURDAY!!!!!! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I paid a ton of money for the camera, AND paid EXTRA for the added protection of an additional warranty.

Jonathan

Norwich

NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Geek-Squad/nationwide/Best-Buy-Geek-Squad-Terrible-Disservice-at-the-National-Chain-of-Best-Buy-Vestal-NY-Nat-1152248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy -Geek Squad