Complaint Review: Best Buy Of Columbus

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed off — United states Alabama USA
Best Buy Of Columbus
2925 Manchester Expy columbus, Georgia United States of America

Best Buy Of Columbus Store # 843 Best buy employee cashier gave me the run around two cash registers wasn't working there was one cashier and register open I was first In line they refused to ring my order but I refused t columbus, Georgia

*Author of original report: There was no excuse for the best buy employee to run me back and forth because cash register wasn't working and one cashier who wasn't waiting on anyone refused to check me out was just plain mean

*Author of original report: Well best buy doesn't get any of our money if they keep abusing customers like this they will be in the unemployment line

*Consumer Comment: Consumer Savvy

*Author of original report: Why can't u people respect other people for a change besides making lame childish comments In my report

*Consumer Comment: BS

*Consumer Comment: What a load

*Consumer Comment: Rude

*Author of original report: The problem Is resolved once I complained to the store manager customers respect don't matter anyone but you do not have to take their abuse

*Consumer Comment: rip off?

*Author of original report: The store manager looked at the video and saw I did nothing wrong I don't take this abuse like I did before and they hate me for sticking up for myself and my rights which we all have

*Author of original report: I didn't ask to be insulted and yes the custormer Is always right I wasn't going to be run around If their was a cashier available and a cashier and we do not have to put up being abused

*Consumer Comment: the customer is not always right..

*Consumer Comment: Robert

*Consumer Comment: What?

I have never had a problem shopping at best buy. The employees was always friendly never gave me the run around until this visit. I guess best buy hired some new employees & gotten rid of the professional & kid employees.

The problem was two cash registers wasn't working. Then the cashier took me to another register It wasn't working, behind her was another cashier she wasn't waiting on anyone. I told the one I am going to her I was the first one In line.

The cashier told me she wasn't going to ring me up. There was other customers, I refused to leave. I was hear first the other cashier, could not get the register to work. I wasn't going to be given the run around.

I stood my ground & I wasn't going to be treated this way!. She did ring me up finally, but was hostile & ugly towards me & did not even say. "THANK YOU". Such unprofessional behavior.

Best buy must had gotten rid, of the friendly employees & hired real a**holes. Which Is what all businesses have these days. Rude customer service hateful pricks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Of-Columbus/columbus-Georgia-/Best-Buy-Of-Columbus-Store-843-Best-buy-employee-cashier-gave-me-the-run-around-two-cas-680044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Of Columbus

AUTHOR: Columbus Ga Resident - (USA)

They are other stores who sell t.v.s & video games.  I don't need best buy & there rude customer service!.  The cash register that was working & the available cashier who refused to wait on me was just plain mean!.  They didn't even say thank you because I insisted for them to wait on me I was next in line!.

Then they made me show my driver license which later that day I complained to the store manager & he told me that employees aren't suppose to ask for driver license if you're paying buy debit card & I never had to show my driver license prior to this visit.  I had never been treated so nasty before this visit.

Best Buy doesn't get anymore of my money!.  P*****

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

If best buy keeps treating customers like garbage & upsetting them.  They will be in the unemployment line & i would not feel sorry for them one bit.  F*** best buy.

Consumer Savvy

AUTHOR: Empowerd - (USA)

Get educated with the 'real' world of retail.  Visit whybeachump.blogspot.com  And what rights are you referring to when you visit another person's store?  They are the one that have rights!  The right to refuse service, etc.

AUTHOR: Pissed off - (USA)

Please don't make nonsense comments In my report. Why don't ya'll act like adults, besides k-1 grade kids. But that Is peoples intent to make this site look bad.

BS

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If the original report wasn't BS, the update sure was.

The store manager looked at the video, & saw I wasn't In the wrong. He offered me half off my next purchase & he told me to ask for him. You can let people RUN OVER YOU like that.

- And if anyone believes that this actually happened, I have a very nice bridge in San Francisco for sale..cheap.

What a load

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

"deedee" - report if false. Kicked you in the whoo haas? I think not.

Rude

AUTHOR: Deedee - (United States of America)

I went shopping there one time, to buy a usb cable. I went up to the register and the person that was there was talking to another cashier. I then spoke up and said, I'm ready to pay. They kept talking and I again repeated that I was ready. The guy said I'm not done talking to the other person, and he proceeded to come out and kick me in the balls. As I was there writhing in pain, he said, ok, I'm ready to ring you up. I couldn't even talk, but he was nice enough to reach down and grab my credit card. Now that's what I call service!!

AUTHOR: Pissed off - (USA)

The problem Is resolved once I complained to the store manager. I wasn't being jerked around & having to wait while the employee tried to get the cash register to work.

When there was a cashier available NOBODY has to put up, crap like this. But sadly this Is what they do these days, they think they can treat us customers like s**t.

I don't take It or let It go like I did In the past. I stand up for my RIGHTS.

rip off?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

What part of your pointless review details the rip off?

AUTHOR: Pissed off - (USA)

I wasn't going to be jerked from one cash register to another. If you don't like what I stood my ground & didn't move who cares. The store manager looked at the video from the day before & he saw what happend. He said I was not In the wrong.

And he said I should not had been treated, In such a unprofessional manner. And he will deal what the employee himself. I went back & everyone Is very "NICE" to me now.

I did not care about the other customers. I was their first & I wasn't going to be treated this way. I don't put up with or "TAKE" It like I did before. They can "HATE" me.

AUTHOR: Pissed off - (USA)

Yes the custormer Is always right but these, days we don't matter we don't get treated with "RESPECT" I STOOD my groud & I wasn't going to put up being treated this way or being JERKED around.

Employees are suppose to be "RESPECTFUL" to customers. So don't put this garbage In my complaint or BS that the custormer isn't always right. Best buy employees aren't suppose to cause any customer any type of "STRESS"

You sir are PIG just like how this best buy employee acted toward me for no reason.

the customer is not always right..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

...granted, the other registers did not work. How was this the employees fault?

Then you want to cut in line at another register when those customers were already waiting in that line. It is not those customers fault either that the other registers did not work. If anyone was rude or a p***k..it seems more like you were.

They did not have to say thank you..as a matter of fact they should have just thrown you out of the store.

Robert

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

It's Charles - check the lack of spelling, paragraphs and the "I am right" and everyone else is wrong. Plus calling people names - I await your response Charles - oh then you will say that I was planted here to harass and insult people like you did with Ronny G!

What?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Of the many Best Buy Reports, this one has got to be one of the dumbest ones.

Seriously, how were you "Ripped Off"? Ifthis was such a big problem for you then you should haveput the items on the counter and left without purchasing them.