• Report: #119340

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Grapevine Texas
Best Buy Rebate
P.O Box 8900 Calais, Maine U.S.A.

Best Buy Rebate RIPOFF Calais Maine

Here is the skinny.. I purchased a laptop from Best Buy in Grapevine, TX in February. I only bought it because the rebate was 400. When you buy things with rebates make sure they go to the same place! These did not. I followed the instructions as per the rebate forms. I then called to follow up and inquire as to how long the process would actually be. I was told 8 weeks.

When I never received anything from them I called a second time. I was asked to resend the receipts to them at a different expedited address. It's now November guys and nothing. I called today to inquire about the rebates. I asked to speak with a supervisor immediately and Troy answered. He then began to tell me that he was very sorry but the offer had expired. I mentioned that I had now on two seperate occasions sent in the correct paperwork and he told me that was too bad, they are not responsible for lost items and directed to the portionof the receipt that states that. ( cause I am unable to read I suppose) then I asked to speak with his manager and he told me No..

He told me his manager does not speak to customers. Guess what guys, I have a list of the CEO, COO, CFO and all the SVP's that work in their coporate office in Richfield, MN. I also put in a call to one of them. I'll let you know how far I got. Troy if you get the opportunity to read this I apologize in advance that you were unwilling to help me resolve this simple issue. I recognize you are probably just doing your job however, you NEVER say NO to a customer. More importantly you dont speak down to them either. Best of luck to you sir!!

Bdavid
Grapevine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Rebate/Calais-Maine-04619/Best-Buy-Rebate-RIPOFF-Calais-Maine-119340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Rebate