Complaint Review: Best Buy Rebate

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Polly Wolly — Sterling Heights Michigan
Best Buy Rebate
P.O. Box 8900 Calais, Maine United States of America

Best Buy Rebate They keep billn em for nothing! $10 a few times a month! I can't afford his! Calais, Maine

*Author of original report: Both guilty, but insult was added to injury by BBR.

*Consumer Comment: What is it?

I bought Sharri's Berries' and they said that the shipping was going to be $10 each box, but htey charged me $30-35! Then after I paid, I realized they scammd me afterward,they inquired whether I would like to go through with a rebate company to get my money back!

It was a scam all a long! I hate what they did! I then went to the site to get my money back, they said they would and said that they would need my credit card number in order to put the money back in.

I did, but then they started to deduct $10 a few times a month from then on in. And this was 2 months ago! I'm very angry adn can't afford this! I'm a struggling student!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Rebate/Calais-Maine-04619/Best-Buy-Rebate-They-keep-billn-em-for-nothing-10-a-few-times-a-month-I-cant-afford-h-1043920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Rebate

Both guilty, but insult was added to injury by BBR.

AUTHOR: Polly Wolly - ()

Sharrie's Berries company lead me to this site, and this site ripped me off.

They keep billing me for taking away the rebate money, which I never was refunded for in the first place. Sharri's Berries adn Best Buy Rebate seem both equally guilty in this case, but Best Buy Rebate added insult to injury by stating that they can fix it, but end up billing me further more for nothing.

What is it?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

What is Sharri's Berries' you are talking about? If it is something about Sheri's Berries (berries.com), I do not understand why you put "Best Buy" name in your title???

To me, it seems that you have trouble understanding. Your story does not make sense or at least incomplete. It leaves a lot of questions that give doubt to readers...