Complaint Review: Best Buy Store In Beaverton, Oregon

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Hillsboro Oregon
Best Buy Store In Beaverton, Oregon
3055 S.W. Cedar Hills Blvd. Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Best Buy Store In Beaverton, Oregon Lies and upkept promises Beaverton Oregon

On 12/4/07 we found a t.v. at best buy that we wanted to purchase. The purchase price was on it. After searching his inventory he stated that they didn't have that model in inventory but if we purchased the demo, we would receive 10% discount, not so. He also stated that they couldn't find the remote and didn't have the box but that we could purchase a universal remote which would work, didn't! We said we would be back in 2 hrs. to pick up and that was fine except when my husband returned in 2 hrs. no one knew anythign about it. Four hrs. later he returned home. We have not had t.v. and my husband is a 100% disabled vet (needless to say, watches alot of t.v.). We have contacted the store and asked for the manager and apparently, all employees are managers because he has spoken to Chris Cayon, James, Lee Herman and I spoke to Dahlia (couldn't understand) tonight. Lee Herman informed him last wk. that they were ordering us a remote and it would be sent overnight and we should have gotten it by last Friday. Again, not! I have never spoken to soo many managers in my life nor gotten the runaround. We finally called the t.v. manufacturer directly tonight and am paying for the remote ourselves.

I have never dealt with so many managers of one store, nor liars and I hope other people can see this e-mail before they buy anything there. When I went on-line to ck. out prices, this site didn't come up. I finally got on Google and requested the manager or owner of that store and this showed up. I wish I would have seen it in the beginning and I wouldn't have even shopped there.

Hillsboro, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Store-In-Beaverton-Oregon/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Best-Buy-Store-In-Beaverton-Oregon-Lies-and-upkept-promises-Beaverton-Oregon-291100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Store In Beaverton, Oregon