Complaint Review: Best Buy Stores, LP

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2011

• Reported By: Derarg — Oxnard California United States of America
Best Buy Stores, LP

Best Buy Stores, LP Best Buy Never delivered the product that I bought online, and they don't want to send my money back. Internet

My sister and I bought a Nikon-10.2-Megapixel D3000 Digital SLR Camera-Black-D3000 August, 02 2011. Per UPS, "the item was delivered on August 05, 2011, and left it at the porch." The funny thing is that we don't have any porch because we live in a condo, and my wife work from home from 5:00am to 6:00pm, so she was in the house when UPS supposedly delivered this item. After calling many times and answering a lot of question from Best Buy they put the case under investigation on August, 10 2011. After calling many times and answering the same question over and over again Best Buy told us that we needed to wait because the case was under investigation. After calling more than 15 times asking for our money back, we received a letter from UPS saying that they had found the item, and it had been returned to Best Buy. After that, I still keep calling Best Buy to cancel this transaction, and get my money back, however; Best Buy doesn't want to do it because they told me that they need to fix the problem between Best Buy and UPS first. It's not my fault, nor my problem that one of Best Buy's vendors made a mistake.

I don't understand why Best Buy punishes their clients because their vendor's faults. Today is September 30, 2011, and it's been almost 2 month since we ordered the item. Every time I call Best Buy they tell me that they need to open a new case to see what's going on. On September 19, I made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and so far they haven't answered to this complaint. Before taking them to a small claim court I'll ask BEST BUY  one more time to get my $483.79 back ASAP, and stop mistreating your own clients.

Best Buy Complaint Number: 89080654

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy-Stores-LP/internet/Best-Buy-Stores-LP-Best-Buy-Never-delivered-the-product-that-I-bought-online-and-they-do-783402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy Stores, LP