interference

2001 South Rd Poughkeepsie, New York United States of America

Best Buy Best Buy Treats Loyal Customers Like Dirt Poughkeepsie, New York

*Consumer Comment: josey

*Consumer Comment: More common

BOYCOTT BEST BUY! View the 60 Second Video Below. I just bought a $1,700 MacBook Pro with Retina Display computer 2 days ago and have spent thousands of dollars at Best Buy through the years. I went to return a $40 cable today and was told I returned too many items and they won't let me return anything else for 90 days!

I had tried a few Bluetooth devices recently but each of them didn't work on my phone and so I returned them.

It turned out my phone needed to be replaced.  They have some company they work with who determines if a customer has returned too many items.

It is PATHETIC HOW THEY ARE TREATING ME A LONG STANDING AND FORMERLY LOYAL CUSTOMER!

I will not shop there any more  and will encourage other people I talk with to Boycott Best Buy as well until they make it right with me and all of their other customers as well.

That's why their business is struggling. Not because of the product line which is very good, but the incredibly bad policies they have toward their most loyal customers which are their bread and butter.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD BY ANY STORE THAT I CAN'T RETURN SOMETHING WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME A STORE ALLOWS! I AM VERY UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT HOW I WAS TREATED TODAY!

Also, they changed where you returns items now and instead of a return area everyone has to go to the geek squad. That is plain dumb and VERY annoying as the geek squad people are helping people with their computers and technical support. That takes a LONG time and we were waiting in line to to bring back a return way too long!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Poughkeepsie-New-York-12601/Best-Buy-Best-Buy-Treats-Loyal-Customers-Like-Dirt-Poughkeepsie-New-York-1026697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy

josey

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

as compared to your most useful rebuttals that are always filled with the most informative information

More common

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

It's getting more and more common for stores to limit how many returns you can have within a certain period of time.

The reason of course is that many of our friends and relatives took advantage of unlimited returns and scammed the store in various ways so they had to limit it.

Of course, once they do this, they have to do it for everyone and people like you who are not trying to do anything sneaky suffer the the consequences for the dishonest people. They can't really make exceptions because you have a good history.

It's too bad, but we live in a dishonest world and the good people lose.  Don't blame the stores, their just trying to stay profitable. It's shocking how much they lose to fraudulent customers.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC