racial

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: mdintexas — Frisco Texas United States of America
Best Buy
7601 Penn Avenue south Richfield, Minnesota United States of America

Best Buy Hubert Joly Hubert Joly and Best Buy are liars and provide the worst service ever! Richfield, Minnesota

I recieved a pair of Beats Headphones for Christmas. I called the Best Buy store in McKinney, Texas and was told I could exchange them.  I went to the store. I had talked to the store Manager and was told no problem. I went to the store and then was told you can't. I had made it clear that I had no reciept.  I then sent them with a letter to Hubert Joly and Best Buy. The president and CEO Hubert Joly passed my case on to a lady named Jazzmine in Corporate consumer relations. I have talked to a total of 14 diferent People in Corporate consumer relations at Best Buy. Jazzmine promised me on 4 occassions a check. It never came. I have been promised a check by Numerous people. Never came. I did not want a check, only to exchange them for the XBOX Nike fitness package.  I get a call from Jazzmine today saying they are sending the headphones back. I have been dealing with this for three weeks. [continued below]....
..... I have been promised a check on numerous occassions and that never happened. I have been lied to so many times and their service is horrible.  Do not shop at Best Buy ever. They will lie to you repeatedly. Hubert Joly and Best Buy should be out of Business. They are liars and provide the worst service ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Richfield-Minnesota-55423/Best-Buy-Hubert-Joly-Hubert-Joly-and-Best-Buy-are-liars-and-provide-the-worst-service-ever-1008658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy