Complaint Review: Best Buy

Best Buy
Store 1517 Richmond, Texas United States of America

Best Buy Ruined my sons Christmas Richmond, Texas

*Consumer Comment: It seems like you're leaving something out

On Nov 17, I bought a Laptop in-store, for my son's Christmas present.  Like most parents, I hid the present in my bed room.  Dec 21, I opened the box to setup the laptop and charge it....and the screen was broken.  When I returned to the store the next day, I was told that I had 3 days to return the laptop and they also implied that I had broken the screen.  I was given the Best Buy customer support number and sent on my way.

I called the customer support number the next morning and was told that I would be emailed a shipping label to send the computer in for inspection.  It has been over a week and I have not seen email or snail mail.  I did receive an email asking for me to fill out a survey on my experience, which I promptly filled out.  I have not heard anything in regards to that either.

BEST BUY IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER.  They have always had bad customer service and it amazes me that they are still in business.  They will never have my business again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Richmond-Texas-77406/Best-Buy-Ruined-my-sons-Christmas-Richmond-Texas-989012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy

It seems like you're leaving something out

AUTHOR: Ed - (USA)

I shopped at Best Buy for 20 years, and never had a bad experience.