Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Reported By: Connor — New Paltz New York
Best Buy
, Select State/Province USA

Best Buy Phone Trade-In Scam N/A N/A

I was quoted $250 for my fully functional Nexus 4 phone through the Best Buy online trade in tool as my phone met the description provided.

i sent my phone in and, upon "inspection" the price was dropped to $112.50. They asked me if I wanted to accept that price and I said no. They "re inspected" the item and came to the same conclusion.

i contacted Best Buy at their corporate level and hthey refused to assist In any productive ways.

When i rechives an email asking me how I would like to proceed with the trade in I replied the following business day asking it to be returned to me. They replied with stating that they cannot do that because it had already been processed.

i am now out $137.50 thanks to this and no one is willing to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Select-StateProvince/Best-Buy-Phone-Trade-In-Scam-NA-NA-1086895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy