Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Vernon Washington
Best Buy
PO Box 15521 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Best Buy - HSBC Retail Services Purchased washer and dryer on one year same as cash, they now say I owe interest and late fees Wilmington Delaware

I purchased a washer, dryer and refrigerator at Best Buy. I was going to pay cash but the sales associate said I could charge it and if I made the minimum payments and paid it off within a year, I would not have to pay any interest. I did this and later received a bill for the interest. I spent hours on the phone explaining the situation and sent them a copy of the receipt that explained this. They still say I was only to receive a reduced interest rate even though the receipt clearly states that it is a no interest charge. They have since sent this to collections and basically ruined my credit.

Sher
Mount Vernon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/Best-Buy-HSBC-Retail-Services-Purchased-washer-and-dryer-on-one-year-same-as-cash-they-373502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy