Complaint Review: Best Buy

Best Buy BEST BUY THE RIP OFF STORE Internet

*Consumer Comment: Best Buy

*Consumer Suggestion: Same Here

*Consumer Comment: Internet vs. Store

I went into a Best Buy Store to purchase a sound system for my car, the gentle men suggested I purchase a product they carry. I wanted to buy the product at the store but they didnt carry it at the store. They only sold it online I went home purchase the product they charged me 189.99 dollars for the product and 35.00 dollars for shipping...  I felt a little un easy so  decided to check online to research the product every other web site was offering the product 50.00 bucks cheaper and offered free shipping.

When I calld Best Buy to give them the chance not to loose the sale they refused to match the price or even refund my shipping cost.. They suggested I go else where if the product was cheaper some where else. So Best Buy doesn't PRICE MATCH OR CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/internet/Best-Buy-BEST-BUY-THE-RIP-OFF-STORE-Internet-579812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy

Best Buy

AUTHOR: JacqklynH - (United States of America)

I don't live in Orlando, Fa. I live in South Carolina. However, I have noticed they do have a sign on their door that says" We Will Match Other Competitors Prices".

I asked myself several times, Who does their prices compare too?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Same Here

AUTHOR: SNBMichigan - (United States of America)

Best Buy actually agreed to price match for me then charged my credit card the full amount and said they said no such thing. I even have the name of the person who told it to me and a supervisor who confirmed the deal. Best Buy simply say the are retraining their staff and now I am having to dispute it with my CC Company and if not sue them.

I started a facebook group called I hate Best Buy!

Internet vs. Store

AUTHOR: day15 - (United States of America)

If the product is not carried in the store, why would you call the store to get the price matched?  Why wouldn't you call 888-BESTBUY so you can have the online price matched?
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC