Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Reported By: disheartened — Orland Park Illinois
Best Buy
Nationwide USA

Best Buy charged for debt protection Nationwide

Just like other people have reported I purchase something and September 2010 and realized in 2013 that I was being charged debt protection charges that I was not aware of.

They also added on the two years of $1400.00 finance charges as I was trying to get the debt protection charges removed. I am now being sent to collections to BestBuy.

I have made numerous attempts to get this fixed. Their attitude when I call is well too bad you have to pay.I've requested numerous times to get an itemized statement from September 2010 till now but they said they can't retrieve those.

it is a shame that best Buy has total control over your credit when all the errors made on the account were at their fault I made every payment expected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Buy/nationwide/Best-Buy-charged-for-debt-protection-Nationwide-1162172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Buy