Complaint Review: Best Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Orion Illinois
Best Carpet Cleaning
e 15 st. davenport, Iowa USA

Best Carpet Cleaning. Dean I responded to a carpet cleaners add in the local paper. they responded and set an appointment up right away. I explained what I was looking for, they assured me they could do the job. They came out with no professional equipment, used a floor buffer to clean my carpet. got it so wet and did not extract any of the water. the carpet took three days to dry. As it dried stains appeared that weren't there before. When I contacted the company they said " oh, I know what I did wrong, do you have Berber? - ya I can fix my mistake". Set an appointment for a few days later. They called the morning of the day that they were supposed to show and cancel davenport Iowa

I contacted Best Carpet Cleaning from a add in the local paper. I called them and explained the type of carpet cleaning that I wanted.     They showed up with a floor buffer, got my carpet so wet that it took three days to dry. As it dried spots began to show on the carpet that weren't there before. I contacted them the next day and they told me they knew what they did wrong and would correct it. They canceled the first time that they were sapposed to come back.   When they did come back I showed them the carpet, they said that they knew how to correct it. He then sprayed a can of off of the shelf stain remover and blotted them. He told me that what he did might work, but if it didn't put some more cleaner on it and vacuum it and left. The spots came back - I called them back and told them that I wasn't fixing their mistake that they needed to figure out how to fix it.                                             They won't respond to neither my husband nor me so we have had to contact a attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Carpet-Cleaning/davenport-Iowa-52803/Best-Carpet-Cleaning-Dean-I-responded-to-a-carpet-cleaners-add-in-the-local-paper-they-1112862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Carpet Cleaning