Complaint Review: Best Choice Camera

• Reported By: Anonymous — newark Ohio
Best Choice Camera
Internet USA

Best Choice Camera Over Billed & restocking fee for cancelling order! internet

I placed an order for camera body only on saturday.  Noticed my credit card information was kept.  Called them on Monday requested my card information be removed after purchase.  Told me then the camera didn't come with a battery.  I agreed to be charged additional $69 for it only.  Next day my card company stopped payment which is when I found out they tried to charge me another $100.  Called demanding my order and account information be removed.  He charged me a restocking fee and refused to remove my account information.

Don't Trust this company!

Newark, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Camera/internet/Best-Choice-Camera-Over-Billed-restocking-fee-for-cancelling-order-internet-1122767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Camera