Complaint Review: Best Choice Moving Inc

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — Astoria New York
Best Choice Moving Inc
210-07 Horace Harding Expressway Bayside, New York USA

Best Choice Moving Inc 2 months later - I have no idea where ALL OF MY BELONGINGS ARE. Driver = Arrested Bayside New York

I moved from NYC to Phoenix for a job and had all of my belongings picked up by Best Choice on July 25th with a garuntee it would arrive at my new apartment within 15-30 days. It's not September 18th and I still have NOTHING. Long story short.... the driver of the movign truck was arrested in Arizona for not having insurance among a handful of other offenses so the entire truck was detained by the DOT. He was finally released and ordered to continue his delieveries to myself as well as three other families.

Since then Best Choice called and literally yelled at me over the phone demanding that I wire the remaining balance to the dirvers personal account. I obviously did not do this because I did not trust that they would show up, the contract states that I will pay in cash or money order when the delivery arrives, and the remaining balance is now $0 sicne it is past the 30 day point. Now both state and federal law enforcement are involved in trying to locate the driver and all of our belongings. It's been almost 2 months and I am so angry, frustrated, and broke from having to replace everything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Moving-Inc/Bayside-New-York-11362-/Best-Choice-Moving-Inc-2-months-later-I-have-no-idea-where-ALL-OF-MY-BELONGINGS-ARE-Dr-1085623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Moving Inc