• Report: #1120259

• Reported By: Dave Clarke — Cartersville Georgia
Best Choice Software
1117 30th Ave W Bradenton, Florida USA

Best Choice Software Report Update 2014 Bradenton Florida

I tried to attend the 2014 Best Choice Software after show presentation at the Orlando Money Show but was denied being able to do so by Pete Hoyt. In the process of being denied Pete attempted to convince me I am wrong about what I have said. NOTHING IS FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH!

He implied that Best Choice had been contacted by Rip Off Report to “extort” a money payoff of $2,000 to remove my posts here, but he wasn't willing to do so. ROR says they will not remove any posts but asks if you would like some kind of arbitration with the company you are complaining about. He referenced a website that claims the owner of ROR has 24/7 body guards because he if fearful for his life. Whether that is true or not I don't know but I suspect some business owners might well have that kind of intention and might well have made direct threats. I have indicated with ROR that I would like an arbitration but have never heard from them. So I don't know what the whole story is on that. If they could arbitrate an acceptable settlement I would certainly allow the removal if it were up to me.

Pete told me he was having me banned from attending the Money show but when I called the registration they told me I could, so I did. I was able to warn a number of people at the show to look at these reports on ROR if they were considering purchasing the software. I was able to catch, at the show, that an offer was made to be able to purchase the software for $3,999 or $5,000 for it combined with a cruise ship trip.

It seems to me Best Choice would be wise to make a settlement and pay to have the complaints removed. It has to be hurting their sales to some meaningful extent. When anybody types “Best Choice Software” in a search field in either Yahoo or Google a link to this report shows as the 4th. or 5th. link on the first search page. I know that Globaltec told me once they estimated they had lost $250,000 in sales because of my posts about them in various places on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Choice-Software/Bradenton-Florida-34205/Best-Choice-Software-Report-Update-2014-Bradenton-Florida-1120259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Choice Software