Complaint Review: Best Drug Rehab

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Leemk74 — Huntington station New York
Best Drug Rehab
300 care center dr. Manistee, MI Internet, Michigan USA

Best Drug Rehab Please help! How do we get someone out of there? Man otter Michigan

*Consumer Comment: get your little bro of BDR

*Consumer Suggestion: TELL YOUR STORY!

*Consumer Comment: Just go get him

Please help! My baby brother is in BDR, he has been in there for a little over a week. I did not know the name or the place and what is about until today. Unfortunately , the ones that found the place for  him  did not research it. Now knowing what happens there and hearing his voice for only a minute, it is very obvious something is wrong. How do we get him out? I read the reviews and the horror stories and I am afraid we will lose him.

lmk74

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehab/Internet-Michigan/Best-Drug-Rehab-Please-help-How-do-we-get-someone-out-of-there-Man-otter-Michigan-1054237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehab

get your little bro of BDR

AUTHOR: Making Bowsby brat - ()

DEMAND you speak to him, call every number for the place, I have tons of them, line him up another rehab first, tell the new rehab the story, there is an airport in battlecreek mich if he is in detox, nonetheless, get him a bus ticket lined up, get him on the phone and tell him to pack his things and leave, they can not hold him there, they are holding him against his will, false inprisoniment ect, they must give him 10.00 and a ride to a bus station, shelter ect within 45 miles of that place, and you can also call the police and have them do a welfare check and remove him from there, to find a better place look up lakeside rehab in N Palm Beach Fla and call them for help to get him to their rehab, I am on FB and aol wiith my sign in name. I just got my daughter out of there, I noticed something wrong right away, the driver to the detox stopped to buy drugs and offered her drugs. Be VERY firm with all the employees of that place and your lil bro if need be, do not take no for an answer when wanting to speak to him, get him on the phone and demand from him he pack his things and leaves, there is no help in that place for him, you can do this 24/7, just call and keep calling til you get him on the phone and get him to get his clothes together, they took my daughters clothes threw them in a shed outside, stole another girls clothes. I hopw this helps you, Good Luck!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

TELL YOUR STORY!

AUTHOR: Miss Fortune - ()

I am a Michigan writer covering, among other subjects, the abuses at Best Drug Rehabilitation and A Forever Recovery.  Please check out my blog, Glistening, Quivering Underbelly, and contact me directly at: tcmissfortune@yahoo.com

Just go get him

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

They cannot hold him hostage - just go there and get him out!!! Find a reputable place to put him then go get him!

Take the local Police if necessary but if you feel that he is in danger just got get him unless it is court mandated.  Then go to the courts and state your case.