Complaint Review: Best Drug Rehab

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: dc — Hendersonville North Carolina United States of America
Best Drug Rehab
300 Care Center Dr. Manistee,MI Manistee, Michigan United States of America

Best Drug Rehab A Forever Recovery Tried to falsify there identity and not have anything to do with another rehab facility. "AFR" and "BDR" Manistee, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Glad you did not go

*Consumer Comment: Ping Pong

Best drug rehabilitation... "busted them" they are affiliated with "A Forever Recovery." First, I was going to try to get into "A forever Recovery." "AFR" and talked to a man call Stephen, In Battle Creek, MI. that's what he said, (bullshit )but I read so many negative thing on this website, that I backed out!!!! Then I recieved a call from a man named, " Justin ." He had a Florida area code and said I tried to contact him via e-mail... (no I did not ) I play'ed along with the game. He tried to get me to inlist with a rehab called," Best Drug Rehabilitation." that was in Manistee, MI. He said they had no affiliation with "AFR", which I thought was  strange for him to even bring up!!! He said he had placed many people that had problems with "AFR" into Best Drug Rehab, "BDR." Anyway,,, I was having little to no luck finding a rehab that would take my insurance after spending hours and days looking!!! I returned this mans call, " Justin" ( bullshit. ) We disscused a deal,,, anyway, He returned one of many calls, and it had a Michigan Area code which he explained away, since he said he was in Florida. I returned a call using that same MI. phone number and got a voicemail from guess who??? It said "Stephen," on the voicemail..... Busted. Anyway...I answered the voicemail, " Justin, would you please return my call", even though it said ,Stephen on the voicemail And Justin did return my call". Only he returned my call on, " Stephens," phone voicemail !I recieved another call from my so called," Counsellor," who's name was Terry, (bullshit.) After I confronted "Terry" about everything that had transpired, he hung up on me! Go figure.... AFR...BDR... Stone Hawk...Narconon...Scientology are all related. I don't care what your beliefs are, if your beliefs are not right, if you belief in riping people off in the sake off making money for your religion and or yourself, youbelieve in the wrong faith. D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehab/Manistee-Michigan-49660/Best-Drug-Rehab-A-Forever-Recovery-Tried-to-falsify-there-identity-and-not-have-anything-926363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehab

Glad you did not go

AUTHOR: Ripped off - (USA)

BDR and AFR Suck so bad. I was there. They lied to my family and me. thanks (TONY) you piece of s**t!!

Cost me $4000 and wasted 5days of my life...."do birds fly"? "Do fish swim"? That's the first lesson in Scientology. I was told they were 12step based, not true. I don't give a f*k if Scientology works for you just don't false advertise. That place is a rat hole totally discusting. you need recovery try STEPPING STONES IN Jacksonville Florida. they took my insurance and saved my life.

Ping Pong

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

You were the latest unknowing participant in the "ping-pong" sales tactics the AFR BDR sales people use.  Justin was probably a stage name, another common tactic used to throw the scent off.  What area code was the Florida number provided?   Glad to hear you did not go there.