Complaint Review: Best Drug Rehabilitation Center

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — johnstown Pennsylvania United States of America
Best Drug Rehabilitation Center
300 Care Center Drive Manistee, Michigan United States of America

Best Drug Rehabilitation Center Any peson's practicing and forcing scientology and the supreme wisdom upon vulnerable patients seeking real recovery with real rehabilitation, with PROFESSIONALLY!!!! TRAINED!!! Staff!.. My family rescued me on 12/16/12. I was forced to practice brainwashing rituals that we're derived from the teaching of Ron L. Hubbard the creator of Scientology. And i was forced to clean as punishment Manistee, Michigan

*Author of original report: Dear Ex-Employee

*Author of original report: BDR SCAM!!

*Author of original report: Dear Monica

*Author of original report: Dear Monica

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I want to validate your experience

*Consumer Comment: Please I hope you respond.

On the day of December 9th 2012 i arrived at the Best Drug Rehab in Manistee Michigan. My family was told this was a center in which you could choose your own path/program for recovery based on your own religous beliefs. We, as in me and my family where never told that the whole entire program was based on scientology, and to succed you ust complete every aspect of their scientolgy GARBAGE!..

My family was given extrememly false information and lied to as was i about this facility. After further research my family called and demanded to speak with me, while on the phone speaking with my family i told the truth about how a staff member had forced me into believing that my god was actually SATAN! and only hispath was the correct path, and hats the path of the Supreme beings.

This man tried pushing his cultish beliefs upon me and because of the classes required at the facility that caused brainwashing i was verry gullable i began to believe in their teaching's. This was an attemp to destroy my psyche and continue to brainwash me. When i told my family on the phone about this, Adrian one of the counselors forcefully removed the phone from my hand.

Why she did this was because she did not want people to know of their little secret organization they've got going on in this place. My family realized something was very, very wrong when i asked her why she was taking the phone out of my hand and hung it up.

Thank god my family heard me saying this and they realized at that moment that i was telling the truth and exactly what was in the Narcanon books they forced us to read that where written by Ron L. Hubbard the creater of scientology, and that they are also teaching the teachings of Master Fard Muhammad which are So-Called Muslims who belive in the Supreme Wisdom which in my opinion are a bunch of lunatics who believe that their Master alien being will save them in the near future.

At this point my family had drove 12 hours just to get me out of this sickening hell like, cult place. I am currently suffering from PTSD, i am scared because at this i am having a lot of trouble just keeping my train of thaught, i can only hope and prey that this all stops very soon. My concern now is for the people still in their that as we speak are being brainwashed and traumatized. I hope by sharing just a little bit of my experience about this so-called Best Drug Rehabilitation place, more like Best Satan Worshiping Scientology Infested Brainwashing Screwing Live's Rehab.

Thank you for your time i hope my time can really save other people from this hell hole of a place aka The Best Drug Rehab, Shake my head what a crock of sh*!

One Last thing and im being 100% Honest, some people go in and never get out, some people become so caught up and brainwashed the staff has them turn against their families and they have become stripped of their humanity, their personality, and most of all.. their dignity!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Center/Manistee-Michigan-49660/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Center-Any-pesons-practicing-and-forcing-scientology-and-the-sup-983089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehabilitation Center

Dear Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: SchRievelli - (United States of America)

Thank you so much for showing interest and helping me out, because the reason im out is because my family read your report, and i just helped a person that was there today because there parents read my story and got him out of there today. So we're both helping people now and its amazing bro. This was a big eye opener for me and im sober now and plan on keeping it this way. That BDR is sickening. But yes i am willing to help you as much as i possibly can my email is thachr0nic@yahoo.com    the 0 is a zero. im here whenever you need me and want to help help out as much as humanly possible.

Also to anyone else reading this comment or my story above about BDR please get ahold of me whenever need be, you may also use my email address above to get ahold of me if you can't get ahold of me on here. These people running the so called "Best Drug Rehab" are sickening evil brainwashing people. Save your family member's while you can please and thankyou.

BDR SCAM!!

AUTHOR: SchRievelli - (United States of America)

Thank you so much fo showing interest in my story you've been there so you know what this place is like, and yes Adrian is Amber's assistant i just couldn't remember last night when i wrote the story i was up all night thinking of the best way to explain my experience at that evil place. But like you said im using this as an eye opener and never want to go through this or any rehabilitation again im sober ready to stay this way and move on in life, i just got a comment from someones parent who was at this place with me that read my story and they got him out of there. im so happy that i can help out and save other people's lives. But i would like to help you as much as possible you may e-mail me anytime my email is thachr0nic@yahoo.com        Thank you for being interested in this story and trying to help people also. Anyone who reads this im here everyday and i will help you at anytime you need it you may also use my email to get ahold of me. Thank you.

P.S. you have saved my life and now both of our postings have saved other's. Im here to help as much as possible.

Dear Monica

AUTHOR: SchRievelli - (United States of America)

Im so happy i could help you i was there with your son and he is a good kid thank you so much for getting him out of there. im sorry we couldn't find this out sooner. I wish the best for all of you. God Bless

Dear Monica

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I want to validate your experience

AUTHOR: margaux - (United States of America)

I just want to share that I went to BDR as a client and a staff memeber. Everything you are saying is true, the lunatics really are the staff there. When I finally broke away from the staff Adrian was Amber's assistant, now she is a counsleor? Place never ceases to amaze me.. I guess they cannot get x-cllients to work there so the staff the place with Nation of Islam convicts who might be nice people, which in my experience they were well intentioned but have no business working in a rehab. There is training that everyone needs to go through and no one there does. And for 25 thousand a client? A county facility would be much better staffed, cleaner and give legitimate training. AA is free and I was told that most of the ex-clients from there end up crawling to AA desperate broke and relapsed. Sorry for your experience there. What happened to me and others at BDR, changed my life. I never again want to be a part of smothing so despicably evil and that was enough to get me to figure out who I want to be. I am now sober and back in school studying to be an addiction psychiatrist. I have kept a very close relationship with my counselor there who quit after BDR wanted me to sit in a chair for 25hours with my eyes open. So the message I am trying to give you is you can use this horrible experience as your bottom and recover. I did so anyone can. And stand up for yourself. File a complaint with the state attorney in Michigan. You can do it on there website. Michigan state attorney is what you type in your searh engine. People are taking action and patterns are what bring quick attention. That helped me, taking a stand and i continue to help people who were victims of this scam find legitimate treatment center.

Best of luck to you in your recovery

Please I hope you respond.

AUTHOR: MonicaChennault - (United States of America)

My son is in there. I'm so scared. We are around 1500 miles away. I know I'm not suppose to put my # but please contact asap. 8066631698

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC