Complaint Review: Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Jim in Montana — Wolf Point Montana United States of America
Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc
300 Care Center Drive Manistee, Michigan United States of America

Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehabilitation Contract for $18000 and bill $80235 Manistee, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: A Forever Recovery

All the negatives about conditions and treatment are true according to my son.  In addition, they are a insurance scammer.  I have a contract quoting $18,000+/-, but they have MED Pro Billing bill my insurance company $80,235.  They should be put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Recovery-Inc/Manistee-Michigan-49660/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Recovery-Inc-Forever-Recovery-Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Contract-965958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc

A Forever Recovery

AUTHOR: Bird - ()

My son is currenty a patient there.  He phones me at least every other day.  He has not said one negative comment about the program. When I hang up the phone I say a little prayer thanking God he is in a positive place making positive strides.

I didn't see this page until after my son had signed himself in and these comments scared the living daylights out of me.

I made a call to the local police to inquire about problems there.  Fortunately I reached a dispatcher with very good knowledge of the facility and the program, that person calmed my nerves.

I don't have anything to add to the costs comment, unfortunately because of HIPPA the insurance company will not discuss with me.

What I do know that a rehabilitation facility is a very expensive place to run and just as our loved ones habits were not cheap neither is helping them clean up their lives.