Complaint Review: Best Drug Rehabilitation

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Tish — Runnemede New Jersey
Best Drug Rehabilitation
300 Care Center Drive Battle Creek, Michigan USA

Best Drug Rehabilitation Richard OmsteadPer Wickstrom Rich Omstead sexually harrassed my sons roommate by offering her liquor and sex for a raise.  Battle Creek Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: I sympathize...

My son went to the Best Rehab in June and was sent home because he reported the sexual harrassment of a younger girl (23) by the Assist. Director, Richard Olmstead.  Rich's best friend is Per Wickstrom who is the brother of the Director. He reported this to the Director's sister, because the Director was on vacation in Florida.  The next day he was told to pack his bags and go home.  Then he was asked to come back to work, so upon their words, he packed up and went back to Michigan.  The day he arrived, Per (the Directors son) and Rich Olmstead told him to get the f off the property.  He was left with no money, nowhere to live, but they did not care.  I have paid over $25,000 to Scientology from Arrowhead in Oklahoma to Louisiana.  The staff and students in Albion are drinking alcohol.  It is a mess.  I know my son saw a girl die in Arrowhead from pneumonia because they do not believe in medicine every cure is vitamins or something evil you have done and is now harboring it in your body.  Please make sure you check the rehab you send your child or loved one to and make sure they have nothing to do with Scientology.  They will lie to you and I was told the first $20,000 would be for life.  Like I said they use students to work 12 hours a day for no pay and still expect them to work on their stupid Scientology philosophy.  I think the reason my son is always being booted out is because he cannot be brainwashed into Scientology living.  He is now home and so depressed I only hope he does not keep taking these abuses personal, he has to remember where it comes from.  Now we are broke and Narconon still goes on and on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation/Battle-Creek-Michigan-49017/Best-Drug-Rehabilitation-Richard-OmsteadPer-Wickstrom-Rich-Omstead-sexually-harrassed-my-1065168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Drug Rehabilitation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I sympathize...

AUTHOR: ethercat - ()

I sympathize with all you and your son have gone through.  I hear these types of complaints a lot.  Per Wickstrom's rehabs are rapidly becoming as bad or worse than Narconon.

Please come to http://forum.ReachingForTheTippingPoint.net and tell your story.  Reaching for the Tipping Point is a forum dedicated to exposing Narconon, its "clones", and helping victims of these places. If your son would like to join, he is also welcome.

We may have some information that will help you, and you may have information that will help others in a position similar to yours.  I also suggest, if you haven't already, that you report this to the police in Albion and to the Michigan licensing agency for drug rehabs.  We can give you a link to the website where you can do that.