Complaint Review: Best Furniture USA

• Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: Steves — New York New York United States of America
Best Furniture USA
186 Dyckman Street New York, New York United States of America

Best Furniture USA Lack of waiting, got wrong Item, took many days, ask for money took a week, very rude employees, cursing, laughing at customer face, Very Bad. New York, New York

I went to the store 1/20/2011 after noon when I wanted to buy a computer desk, the guy showed me the catalog and I picked a top glass and bottom metal, I was told I would get it the next following day. A story of the guy was the item hasn't arrived because it was delay I go back 1/22 and the item is not there yet they told me it was delivered to another location, then they told me they would get it within one hour and five hours past the item wasn't there. The item got there when closing time, and guess I got the wrong item.

I go following day they told me I had to go back 1/24 and guess, I had to wait another three days to get my item. I asked for money back they told I had to go today 1/26 and they guy laughing at my face telling me stories that owner was a way in new jersey then he puts him on the phone saying he is in Florida, then told me I had to wait three more days. Very Bad Company I don'trecommend it to nobody. Steve the location is: BEST FURNITURE USA 186 DYCKMAN STREET NEW YORK, NY 10040 PHONE 212-942-0020.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Furniture-USA/New-York-New-York-10040/Best-Furniture-USA-Lack-of-waiting-got-wrong-Item-took-many-days-ask-for-money-took-a-687202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Furniture USA