existed

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: astro611 — Mississauga Ontario Canada
Best Las Vegas Tours

Best Las Vegas Tours - Airbridge Tours Grand Canyon bus, boat and helicopter tour rip off Internet

The West rim of the Grand Canyon was breathtaking but the people at best las vegas tours tainted our experience. They took my negative review off their website, they only put positive reviews that don't tell consumers the truth.

These people are con men. The helicopter ride was about eight minutes both ways. The pontoon boat cruise was 18 mins (I timed it) so basically you are paying an additional $150 per person for 26 mins (the bus alone was $150) but even that wouldn't have been worthed. The quality of lunch was poor. There were too many switches of buses eating up time such that we had to rush through our day to make it back on time to go back to Vegas. We did not see all points of interest as promised.

On the bus ride my party of eight were at the front of the line so we got to pick our seats and my dad and cousin each sat by the window. My cousin was rudely told to move to sit with my dad so that a married white couple could sit together, this was not a request it was a demand.

There were no reserved seats, it should be first come first served. The tour operator had a shouting match with my dad (my dad was already angry that they had deceived us about pricing and wrongly booked our tour) and threatened to call the police and remove my dad from the bus because he refused to move. My dad never did anything antisocial or use swear words, he was simply standing up for his rights. I have never seen such an outright form of discrimination towards my family in my life. He had ruined eight people's experience of the Grand Canyon. Horrible customer service and poorly constructed tour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Las-Vegas-Tours/internet/Best-Las-Vegas-Tours-Airbridge-Tours-Grand-Canyon-bus-boat-and-helicopter-tour-rip-off-620808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Las Vegas Tours