Complaint Review: Best Logo Creation

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Alexaqua — Woolloomooloo Other Australia
Best Logo Creation

Best Logo Creation They don't believe in total satification at all and steal money, Internet

I purchased a logo for my business and while going through the order I decided on a flash logo as well.  The logo I received was ok however I never received the flash logo.  I repeatedly asked for the flash logo to be created by to no avail.  In the edn I started asking for my money back and they stop replying to my emails.

I would suggest using any other logo creation site than this one.  Poor customer service and don't deliver as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Logo-Creation/internet/Best-Logo-Creation-They-dont-believe-in-total-satification-at-all-and-steal-money-Inter-948268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Logo Creation